Forgotten

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

几十年前,这世界没有你。
Ages ago, you wasn't part of existence of this world.
几十年后,你也不存在于这世界。
Years later, you will no longer belong to surface of Earth.
何必那么在意呢?
Why should you care so much?

先撇开轮回的理论不说,
Let's forget about the theory of Samsara,
你的人生真的只有那么一次。
it is the fact that your life time is only once.
过程中所犯的错,是成长的兑换券。
All the mistake you have done, is the bill of exchange for maturity.

我个人认为,
In my opinion,
烦恼,是健忘的人的代名词。
Worries, is the pronoun for forgetful.

凡(烦) 人,
A mortal,
常常将一些无法掌控的事情放在心上,
always think about things that are out of his control,
却忘了好好为自己打算。
but forgetten what they should do for their own life.

@nicholas_phoa [Life is a pill of nutrition, you can refuse to take it,
but if you learn how to use it, it might make your life better]

0 comments: